$466.99 plus free shipping in the contiguous US, but with an added surcharge*. Call for Hawaii and Alaska prices.
Volume discounts and dealer pricing available.
ODYSSEY Extreme Series battery Model ODX-AGM27
(SAE automotive posts)
ODYSSEY Extreme batteries excel at providing high vibration resistance, with the high cranking amps and reserve capacity that cars and trucks demand.
Surcharge* FedEx and UPS charge a 25.50 surcharge on items of 51 pounds or heavier. This is in addition to the regular shipping charges. We are still offering free shipping but a 25.50 surcharge will be added to each item over 50 pounds.
- Pure lead AGM technology delivers exceptional CCA ratings and reserve capacity cycling ability
- Quick starting every time
- Cycles over 900 times at 50% depth of discharge
- Faster recharge than conventional batteries
- Proudly made in the USA at our state-of-the-art battery plant
- OEM fit is ensured – built to exact BCI standards
- Housed in advanced plastics for durability performance and heat resistance
- Advanced AGM construction means no water levels to check or terminals to clean
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
|Height (terminals included)||8.80 in|
|Shipping Weight||70 lbs|
|Cranking Amps (5 second start)||1750|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)||930|
|20HR Nominal Capaity (AH)||92|
|Reserve Capacity Minutes||195|